Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Closed windows


Closed windows open today!
Tired of facing you day anf night..
I wish to see the world beyond,
for nothing more left to see inside!

I wish to see the world around-
the reaon for which i am restrained.
chains and bars tolerated for long...
Now i wish to dance in the rain.

Open today for the sake of the sunlight,
that kisses my eyes with love....urging me to see the day!
and for the sake of the blowing wind,
knocking your aged grim body
.....desperate to take me out and away!

You must be thinking what I'd do
once i move out.
Well,I'll just walk alone..
and sing out aloud!

Open it for once today!
I promise to be back by tomorrow.
Just once i wish to see present as yesterday...
taking all joys from the world and giving away all sorrow.

No comments: