Friday, August 6, 2010

The monsoon feelings...

Washing my heart and my soul,
The water of heaven cleanses my skin.
The Monsoon has come once again
Making me fall for love –the sin.

I dance under the trees
Holding there swinging arms.
Drops from leaves,kiss my cheeks,
I’m the slave of such charms.

Flashing its pearly whites
The sky grins at me
Blinded by its own lights
To the darkness it has to flee.

I spread my arms
Submitting myself to the moment.
The moment of feeling
The feeling to let go of all ties.
Everything around giggles at me
Only smiles and no more cries..

Lost in some surreal world
I lose the sense of being earthly.
Why shouldn’t I?
Such ecstacy on Earth is
Just so unlikely!

The sun peeps suddenly
Silencing the vain thunders.
Stopping my thoughts
Causing an inner blunder.

Oh! Monsoon..
What an illusion are you?
Drops of rain or just a feeling?
Moments making you retreat back to clouds...
Leaving the earth, once again, ailing.





No comments: